Thursday, September 22, 2011

DSN - Don't Say No



Since my childhood even though I was Bold I had some thing in my heart which made many  people to take me for granted , I would hesitate to give back the answer if some one asks which I don't like. As a result it created lot of problems in  Education,Profession as well as in my Personal life. Time was moving very fast. I spent already 23 years with the same life style.

After doing Part 1 course in Art of Living, people started to tell that I have changed a lot. Then One day one of  my close friend told me about DSN (Divya Samaaj Ka Nirmaan). I didn't take seriously. I would think
" How just 3 days course can change your life??? Impossible " But some how I joined the course and NOW everything is History guys. I FEEL SO PROUD TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE. 


Those 3 days were like Life Transforming Days for me. For those 3 days I didn't see any changes but after 3 days I can surely say that  " It was not that Old PRATEEKSHA " who take everything seriously and keep in her mind for a long time. You can ask my friends, my sister who ever who knows me better.

I am not saying your problem will get solved 100% but you will get that energy, that skill, that courage which will lead you to SUCCESS. In Today's life all are busy. But is there any meaning for your life ? if you don't spend time for yourself. We spend money on party, dinner, cloths etc except for these type of course.
After doing course for some people it may take time, but surely you will be aware of those things which blocks you from your Goal.

Those who have not done Basic course please do it (Contact details are given below)and who have done Basic those please do DSN. I assure you that you will never Regret for it. Give a chance for yourself to make your life more beautiful and make your personality more dynamic. 

The advantage of this course is it will help to all kind personalities  Soft, Strong, Weak, Introvert, Extrovert...
It is mainly helpfull for those who suffer from lack of confidence, depression, stage fear etc.

Don't worry Now even you can do it. In Manglore DSN course is going to happen:

  Date: OCT 20 to OCT23 2010 (Week end).
 Registration Fee: Before Sep30 then 2500/- else 2700/-
 Teacher:  International teacher Anandji ( Who has taken workshop for Scientists of NASA )
 Contact: Dayanna : 9886065105
               Sumeru :  0824- 4275002

Hurry Up !!! Very few seats are remaining.  E chance na milegi dubaara. For outsiders accommodation will be provided. 


No comments:

Post a Comment